The roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet. –
Thakur Group of Institutions
Thakur P.G. College of Education has established different educational institutions functioning under the name of Thakur P.G. College of Education.
Courses and Events
Your Growth is Our Success.
Education and Training Organization
Build Your Carrer
Online Study Portal
Admission To Diploma In Veterinary Pharmacist Now Available at TGI Please Contact :- Us 9805983259.
How to Protect Yourself & Others:-COVID-19
COVID-19 is a new disease, caused by a novel (or new) coronavirus that has not previously been seen in humans. Because it is a new virus, scientists are learning more each day. Although most people who have COVID-19 have mild symptoms, COVID-19 can also cause severe illness and even death.
Important Ways to Slow the Spread
- Get a COVID-19 vaccine.
- Wear a mask to protect yourself and others and stop the spread of COVID-19. Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer before putting on your mask. Wear your mask over your nose and mouth and secure it under your chin. Make sure you can breathe easily.
- Stay at least 6 feet (about 2 arm lengths)from others who don’t live with you.
- Avoid crowds and poorly ventilated spaces. The more people you are in contact with, the more likely you are to be exposed to COVID-19.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- It’s especially important to wash:
Before eating or preparing food
Before touching your face
After using the restroom
After leaving a public place
After blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing
After handling your mask
After changing a diaper
After caring for someone sick
After touching animals or pets
If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub them together until they feel dry.
Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
Cover coughs and sneezes
- Always cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze or use the inside of your elbow and do not spit.
- Throw used tissues in the trash.
- Immediately wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not readily available, clean your hands with a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Be alert for symptoms. Watch for fever, cough, shortness of breath, or other symptoms of COVID-19.
- Especially important if you are running essential errands, going into the office or workplace, and in settings where it may be difficult to keep a physical distance of 6 feet.
- Take your temperature if symptoms develop.
- Don’t take your temperature within 30 minutes of exercising or after taking medications that could lower your temperature, like acetaminophen.
Admissions open for the session 2020-2021 for the following courses
Direct Admission for B.Ed. Without Entrance a Golden Chance to enter in Session -2020-22
For detail information contact:- TGI Office
1. Prospectus 2020-2021. click here